Black Castle Exploitation – Château de Montvillargenne wishes to inform you with this Personal Data Protection Policy of the way in which we collect and process your data.
I- Personal data collection
While using our Website, you may be asked to provide us with personal data.
The term “personal data” refers to all data that enables an individual to be identified.
Personal data that may be collected on the Website are:
- First name
- Postal address
- Post code
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Age/date of birth
- Payment information (credit card number)
- Booking history (date of stay, number of adults and children)
- Preferences (leisure, interests, etc.)
- Information about your Social network account
- Any specific request you sent us
- ID document (driver licence, passport or ID card)
- Location information
- IP address
Personal data relating to children (full name and age) are only collected when entering the booking tunnel and selecting participants (quote creation, option selection, and booking). The data is collected with the legal representative’s authorisation. The legal representative is responsible for it.
By providing this information, you expressly agree for it to be processed by us for the purposes set out in Point 1 below, as well as the purposes stated at the end of each form.
Some personal information must be provided to us before you can access the service in question. Mandatory information is marked with an asterisk or labelled in another way.
- Purpose of data collection
We strive to offer the best quality service possible, provide our customers with the best possible management of their information and booking requests, and improve the operation of our Website and Applications.
VBHCM may process your personal data as follows:
- For the purpose of providing you with the information or service you have requested (request for a quote, making a booking, information on our Website or offline, and/or being sent our newsletters after you have signed up for them); and/or
- For the purpose of collecting information enabling us to improve our Website, products and services (including through cookies); and/or
- For the purpose of contacting you to inform you about new products, services and events relating to or organised by VBHCM.
- Data retention period
We retain your personal data for the period required for the collection purpose stated in Point 1 above, for a period not exceeding ten (10) years from the date of our last contact, unless:
You exercise your right to have your data erased, under the terms set out below.
A longer retention period is authorised or required under a legal or regulatory obligation.
- Your personal data security
For the period of data retention, VBHCM will take all appropriate technical and organisational measures in accordance with the applicable legal provisions to protect your personal data in such a way as to ensure they are not damaged, erased or accessed by an unauthorised third party.
Access to your personal data is strictly limited to our employees and agents and, when required, our subcontractors (such as insurance companies, shipping companies, subcontractors, and local, technical or banking partners). The subcontractors in question are bound by a confidentiality clause and cannot use your data in any way other than in accordance with our contractual provisions and applicable legislation.
Apart from the cases listed above, we will not sell, hire, transfer or give access to your data to third parties without your prior consent, unless we are bound to provide it for a legitimate reason (legal obligation, combating fraud and abuse, exercising defence rights, etc.).
- Users’ rights
You have rights over your personal data:
- The right to be informed about the use of your personal data.
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you. However, due to the security and confidentiality obligation for personal data processing that binds VBHCM, please be aware that your request will be processed subject to you providing proof of your identity, namely a valid ID document.
- The right to request that incorrect personal data we hold about you be corrected.
- The right to request that we erase your data or stop processing or collecting them, in some situations. Personal data erasure requests will be subject to the obligations that bind VBHCM under French law, namely in terms of document retention and archival.
- The right to stop direct marketing messages and withdraw your consent for any processing based on the content at any time.
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator (in France, the CNIL – the French National Commission for Information Technology and Civil Liberties).
- The right to dispute the use of your data by VBHCM for the purpose of commercial solicitation.
If you have any questions regarding this information, or if you want to be erased from some or all of our databases, please write to the following email address: email@example.com
Please note that we will reply to you within fifteen (15) days from the date our teams receive your request.
- Social networks
You can click on the dedicated social network icons for Facebook, Pinterest, Google Plus and Twitter on the Website and in our communications.
Social networks improve the friendly feel of our Website and help promote it through sharing.
When you click on those icons, VBHCM can access the personal information you have marked as ‘public’ and which is accessible through your profile. If you do not want us to access the personal information published in the public area of your profiles or social network accounts, you must use the means provided by Facebook, Pinterest, Google Plus and Twitter to restrict access to your data.
II- Cookies policy
When using the Website www.chateaudemontvillargenne.com, data relating to your browsing on your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) may be recorded in cookies files stored on your terminal, subject to the choices you have expressed regarding cookies, which you can change at any time.
Some cookies are essential for using the Website. Others help optimise and personalise the displayed content. Those are only stored with your prior, express consent. This information will not be stored for longer than thirteen (13) months, unless you agree otherwise.
We use your cookies for several reasons:
These cookies are essential to the Website’s correct operation and are in no way used to collect information in any manner whatsoever. Without these cookies, you cannot use the full range of services on the Website. You can configure your browser to block these cookies or alert you about them, but some parts of the Website will not work. These cookies do not store personal information that could be used to identify you.
The purpose of these cookies is to: adapt the Website to your terminal’s display preferences (language, currency, display resolution, operating system used, Website page display settings and configuration according to the terminal you use and your location, etc.); remember certain information which you entered on the Website in order to make your future browsing easier and more customised (e.g. Displaying your name if you have a user account and are logged in); and enable you to quickly access your account by remembering the login details and data you have previously provided. They can be configured by us or third party service providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, some or all of the services may not operate correctly.
These cookies are used for statistical purposes and to measure the audience on Google Analytics. They collect information about your use of our Website, the pages you viewed and any errors that arose while you were browsing. We also use these cookies to identify where our Website visits originate from. They do not collect information that could be used to identify you personally. All information is gathered in an anonymous manner and is used to improve our Website’s operation through statistical data. Consequently, these cookies contain no personal data.
These cookies are used to suggest targeted advertising according to your interests. They can be configured on the Website by our advertising partners with our approval. Our advertising partners may then allow us to suggest retargeting advertisements to you on other websites according to your online activity on our Website. The techniques used by our partners do not directly store personal information but draw on your browser and internet connection’s unique ID. You can disable these cookies and continue to use the Website.
To find out more about using cookies and how to manage or delete them, visit allaboutcookies.org and go to the help section for your browser. Settings for browsers such as Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox and Chrome let you choose which cookies to allow or block. Where to find those settings is different for each browser.
If you do not know where to find them, use the “Help” function or follow the procedures given on the publisher websites below:
- For Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- For Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- For Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- For Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- For Opera: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
Deactivating cookies may hinder the use of some Website features.
If you decide to block some technical and/or functional cookies, you may find that you cannot use several features on our Website. However, we encourage you to visit the website youronlinechoices.com to find out more about cookies use and the measures you can take to protect your privacy online.